..by that I mean no eating, sleeping, or showering or socializing.
5 Awesome things in The Sims I want IRL
- Falling asleep instantly. No staring at the ceiling or tossing and turning, you go to sleep when you want to sleep.
- Feeling accomplished about learning measurable skills like cooking, logic, athleticism. I probably have at least level six charisma. At least.
- When cooking, all of the pots and pans you used turn into one simple dish to wash at the end of the meal. I would wash one dish after making ratatouille.
- Job availability. No interview or resume needed, you can get a job in nearly any field at any time.
- There’s no ‘sexual orientation’ label. You can flirt with and kiss whoever you want and no sim seems to care or think it’s wrong. Well, unless they’re married and you do it in front of the spouse- they mind.
My fiance just told me that, when we try for kids, I’m not allowed to watch any kids TV or listen to kids music and I have to eat lots of watermelons.